Monday, May 09, 2005

Dole - Tax's and Redundancy

So I want the Dole:

I have been a working man all my life, now I want some Government support.

There is an automatic one week stand-down before anyone gets the Dole in New Zealand. Why, who knows - and whoever who is - their logic sucks.

I'd like to tell the New Zealand Government NOT TO TAKE ANY TAXES from me for ONE week after I get employment, yeh right.

But I recieved redundancy from my last job - so the stand-down is an additional 10 weeks. I'd like to tell the New Zealand Labour Government NOT TO TAKE ANY TAXES from me for ELEVEN weeks after I get employment, yeh right.

I earn't holiday pay at my last job, 3 weeks in the final pay. So on top of the 11 weeks now there is another 3 weeks. I'm applying for the unemployment benefit and the Government agency is telling me to take a holiday????!!!!

I'd like to tell the New Zealand Labour Government NOT TO TAKE ANY TAXES from me for FOURTEEN weeks after I get employment, yeh right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home